Unlike most brokerages, we are not actively recruiting as many new agents as possible to join our company. We are quite content as a small and nimble operation, and see no need to grow further. On the other hand, we welcome inquiries from agents that share our vision and feel that we might be a good fit for their real estate practice. Managing Broker Dan Rider would be delighted to meet with you over a cup of coffee to explain our operations and philosophy in more detail.
The Stitser Real Estate Group
A few of the benefits of joining the Tribe at Nevada Home Connections include the following:
- Our low overhead and focus on technology keep expenses at rock bottom; any new expense requires a vote of the partners
- Costs are shared fairly. Commissions are paid out at 97% to a low yearly maximum; 100% thereafter.
- All leads that result from your listings come directly to you; leads that result from company marketing are shared equally
- We function more as a team, helping each other succeed, rather than as a random collection of cut-throat competitors
- We are upbeat, glass-half-full, people. We are busy, happy, and productive. No whining, moaning, groaning, or complaining about the market to drag you down!
- Future direction of the company will be decided by the partners
If this sounds like a place you might enjoy hanging your hat, er… license, give Dan a call today: 775-742-3376